From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:45:13 -0500
I don't see why their shouldn't be an earnings test, while other Americans
have one.
What we need is the guarantee of safe access to intersections, by assuring
that every car on the road make sound at the ambient level of the
environment.
How can we travel safely independently and confidently, when silent cars are
cruzing around intersections?

Yes the publishing treaty is a step forward, because access to information
is essential, and the administration was on the side of the angels on this
one.
As far as the earnings test, how about a system that will encourage all
recipients to return to gainful employment?
Insurance isn't a guaranteed income system that's not how insurance works.