From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2013 00:41:39 -0400
Curtis,

I have memory 0 set to a local repeater and ctcss for both receive and
transmit.  A while back, I had amemory position corrupted and I couldn't
change or delete it.  The only sollution was to completely reset the radio.
The problem was gone and so were all of my settings and memories too, but I
knew that would happen.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]