From:
"Richard B. McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 2015 12:13:47 -0800
Hi Tom and Eric!

see the link that follows (you have to scroll down just past the "Shopping
Cart").  Here I found a "1Hz - 2MHz XR2206 Function Generator Kit" for ~$30.
Is this what you guys are talking about?

http://www.electronics-diy.com/store.php?sel=kits&sub=function_generator

73,
Richard KK6MRH