From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 13:26:58 -0700
Thanks for this evaluation Dave.  Yah, I am happy with my 480 as well.  My
only kind of complaint is splatter from adjacent stations on SSB and I can't
seem to get AM stations to come in without distortion such as the WWV
stations.  Yes, you can listen to them on SideBand, but I am curious as to
why they sound distorted when listening on AM.  Maybe I have some settings
that could be changed to make it perform better on AM.  Jim WA6EKS