From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2014 07:46:29 -0500
I guess to me, the important thing is that people work together to make
equipment deals.  Sure, it would always be nice to get absolute top dollar
for everything, but sometimes, unfortunately, the real world and everyday
life constraints don't cooperate with that.

We all do the best we can with the resources we have, and cooperate as much
as possible for the good of everyone.

In my view, that's what ham radio is all about.

Tom Behler: Kb8TYJ