Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:19:52 -0000
in reasonable condition and full working order as far as I can tell, this
unit is divided in to 4 sections, 3 of which are easily removable for easy
repair or replacement.
the transmitter, receiver and power supply are all very easily removable
from the 19 inch rack housing of this unit. there is another section which
contains the speaker and some other stuff that I don't know what it is or
does.
this unit powers up fine and the receiver seems ok, but I haven't been able
to test the transmit side of this set so am selling as it is.
with this radio there is also another thingy with 3 N-type connectors which
I can only assume is to connect the transmitter and receiver sections up to
a single Arial, however there are no patch cables with this but as they are
just standard N-type connectors they should be easy to find or make.
this set only seems to have one channel and I don't know the frequency of it
or if it can be changed.
as this set is rather heavy carriage will probably be quite a lot so I would
advise collection from Ilford if at all possible, I will however send it
anywhere requested by purchaser as long as carriage costs are met.
I am only asking £50 for this set, price excludes carriage if applicable.
if interested call on 020 8478 5841, or e-mail to,
I can take paypal, nochex, direct bank transfer or cash if you intend
collecting, please add an extra 3.5% to cover paypal costs if paying this
way.

Simon