From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 17:21:58 -0400
The TS-940 is a good pick too if you want to go used, I got mine for $700 a
year ago and I don't think they go for much more then that and it can still
hold it's own against any of today's radios. I have compared, it even beats
my 570. the 440 is a good radio I've had 2 of them, the TS-450 is a good
pick I had 1 of them and know of one for sale right now reasonably priced,
Kenwood is very nice to us.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3