From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2013 09:06:10 -0800
Hi Kelvin,

I'm looking forward to experimenting with my magnetic loups.

I also need to get my CW speed back up again.

When I passed my Extra ticket back in the 80s I took the 20 word per minute
test with a slate and stylus.

At that time I was copying almost 30 words per minute in my head.

No more right now but I know the skill will come back with practice.

I think of the American ham radio dealers my favorite is Universal Radio.

Although HRO and the other dealer that has stores in Las Vegas and Orlando
is good too. That's Amateur Electronic Supply.

The little antennas and counterpoise units that ML&S sell are worth it and
quite unusual.

Have a great weekend.

73,

Eric