From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 22:57:14 -0400
Hi, all.

As many of you know, I have been a professor of Sociology for over 30 years.

My first job was from 1982--1985, as a temporary instructor at Moravian
College in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, where I had attended under-graduate
school.

Then, I took my first fulltime tenure track position at Olivet College in
Olivet Michigan in 1985, where I stayed until the Fall of 1990.

After that, I moved to Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Michigan in
1990, obtained tenure in 1995, and worked my way up to my current rank of
full professor with merit.

The only exceptions to this rule were when I moved to Colorado in 2009 to
take a Visiting Scientist position at the National Center For Atmospheric
Research in Boulder Colorado, where I ran a program called Weather And
Society Integrated Studies;  and, over the most  recent year and a half
where I served as Interim Social Sciences Department Head at Ferris State.

I'll resume my full-time Sociology teaching this coming Spring semester.

All of this, of course, required me to obtain my PHD in Sociology, which I
earned from the University of Delaware in 1987.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ