From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:18:57 -0400
If it's an older house, that line from the pole to the house needs to be
changed. They won't do it willingly, but Comcast will do it if you insist. I
know I had to do it here, of course they lied twice about it and I had to
have some one stand out there and watch their every move, back a few years
ago now, but it's been perfect ever since and I'm not the only one that's
happened to I know by a long shot. The old wire if it's been 20 years or so,
that early cable wire is probably junk, not to mention it really can't
handle the frequencies it needs to as well as the new stuff can so digital
cable isn't as good on the old wiring either.