From:
Tom Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 20:13:39 -0600
What you're looking for is an fm loop system.  That will keep 900 meg stuff out
of the system.  However, if you must have a 900 meg system you should be able to
put one together for a couple hunred dollars from Radio Shack.

There are a lot of reasons for it but I generally recommend loop systems to
clients because they can be used with existing hearing aids hence take the type
of hearing loss in to account which does not happen with off-the-shelf items in
nearly all cases.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html