From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 15:28:14 -0400
Hi Curtis;
Just looked at this antenna and sounds rather interesting.  It
was one of the many out there that I wasn't aware of.  My
geography dictates that I use a vertical roof mounted.  Have been
trying to get an h f 9  v up but to say there have been problems
would be an understatment.  If I give up on the butternut might
give this a look.  How did assembly and tuning go? Supposedly its
self supporting, how has it managed in the wind?
 richard
sent from my braille note