From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2015 19:42:33 -0500
For those planning to play in the contest, or just looking for some DX,
  here is a link to announced  DX operations for the weekend:

http://www.ng3k.com/misc/cqc2015.html

As always for a big contest, there will be some nice stuff   on the air,
as well as the usual suspects.

On Wednesday, I did work T2TT from Tuvalu on 20 meter CW  for a new country.

73, Steve KW3A