From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 14:34:47 -0400
Guitar center should have a set of akg cans on sale for about $20 last I heard. These headphones are awesome I had a pair of them last year and have been thrilled with both of their sound quality and comfort. I could literally wear them all day at field day with no fatigue. I use them for my audio mixing. Good luck. 73. Kb7nla

Sent from my iPhone