From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2013 18:43:57 -0400
    Alan:

Well, 20 has picked up a bit now, and I'm going to work that band for a bit
more before going down to 40.

I don't have anything more than wire antennas here, and those aren't up very
high, so I am rather limited.

Still, it's always fun to try these contests, and see what I can do with the
set-up I have.

Will look for everyone as the night goes on here.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ