From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:41:52 -0400
At one of the radio stations I worked at, we had a production library with
music and sound effects etc. from TM productions.  The morse code sound
effect sent, "at TM, we listen to you.  And you must be listening to us."
I've heard other instances in movies where it was authentic and still others
where it wasn't even real morse, just random beeps. and of course, if you
didn't know Morse,  you wouldn't know the difference.