From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:05:07 -0400
KD8PC has never been loud from here.  It seems to make a big difference if a
station is in the first hop or the second.  I could hear you and George
faintly, but not enough to copy.  Today, for almost the first time, WA9TOP
was loud and clear, indicating shorter F skip than we usually have.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls