From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 2009 08:02:28 -0400
Phil,

I do use these on my rotor cables.   Easy to find at  auto parts  stores.
Usually called  trailer connectors since they are often used to quickly
connect  and disconnect   the electrical systems of a trailer to the towing
vehicle.

BTW: Polyphaser and maybe some others make lightening suppressers for rotor
and telephone lines as well as the ones for coax.

73, Steve  KW3A