Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:16:25 -0600
John the thing that really as me pulling my hair is that I built this
computer and I thought I knew what was happening with it.  I added the com
port just for the radio and I did go in the bios and check just to make sure
and it is set for auto.  But just in case I am going to check the com ort
with the loop to see if the cable and plug is bad.  I don't know of anything
else to do. At this point I am willing to try anything.
Bob  KA5ETA
Echo-link node 28599
442.150R