From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:28:21 -0400
Hello,
Well you can probably get one of those Chinese Imports and maybe a longer Rubber Duckie.
I think you would need more than $100 to get something that would be a little better to operate.
You can still buy some good used equipment for a reasonable price.
Sometimes someone has a good piece of equipment listed on a Ham Radio Club Website or a Swap and Shop.
You can also find equipment at some hamfests but I would want to make sure that it worked.
Colleen, N8TNV;