From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2010 22:23:23 -0400
        Eric:

Well, I think my antenna here is working ok.

Just worked a number of stations in the California QSO party on both CW and
SSB on 40 meters from here in Michigan using only 100 watts, and, with my
manual tuner, even worked a guy from Virginia on 80 meters via CW.

The next step is to fire up the amp, and see how that plays with the new
set-up.

Would really love to do a sked with you when convenient!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ