From:
Sarah k Alawami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:31:04 -0800
Yeah it's sad really. In my field of study there area lot of pictures to be described and notation and stuff.  and the ham people studying for their tests will really be in a pickle. I know this has been brought up already or maybe it has not. but I want a human voice to read to me. I don't want a synth voice, unless I need the text book like yesterday. lol!

but for music theory I need that human to read the notations and play it if they can. or describe the diagrams to the best of their ability.

Take care.
Sarah Alawami: Owner of Alawami productions, where we take pride in our high quality editing. Check us out on the web at http://music.marrie.org/index.php/mastering