From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 19:30:35 -0800
This brings up a question I've been meaning to ask.  If you are using a router and open up the appropriate ports in order for echolink to work, should you
close them again when you're through with echolink in order to protect your machine against outside intruders etc.?

Wouldn't leaving them open defeat the firewall protection provided by a router?

Thanks,

Don W6SMB