From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:52:02 -0500
Ok, I am in the market to purchase a Braille notetaker.  From what I gather this is possible with the Braille plus.  How about the icon?  I looked at the pacmates and the brailino.  All are expensive.  I goofed when I got rid of my pacmate to get the braille connect 12.  My thinking was that I could use the bc12 to take notes and store them in my Motorola q cell phone.  It takes to long to get to the point where you can start taking notes.  The pacmate was great for this because you could flip the switch and start typing right away.  Now I am stuck with a bc12.  I really need something that will allow me to take notes, and work with my cell phone to inter contacts and read email.  These devices seem to go for about 4000 and up.