From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:16:23 -0500
Ron,

Buy yourself an MFJ model 4245 power supply.

It is a 45 amp switcher that will give you all the head room
you need. Besides, how likely is it that you will ever
transmit on both rigs at the same time anyway.

I have been running both my TMV71 and TS570 on one of them
for 2 years with no problems.

This thing is about half the size of the old Astron 20 amp
traditional model, and only weighs about 5 pounds.

Mike Duke, K5XU