From:
Edward alonzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 12:16:28 -0500
Hello:
My name is Edward Alonzo (KE5KRI)
I have been a ham sense 2006.
I live in northeast Arkansas about as far northeast in the state of Arkansas as you can go.
At the suggestion of another ham friend, I just got myself a KINWOOD TMV-71 a with the VGS-1 storage.
I got it from ham radio outlet, and I asked them if they would install the board for me and they said they would. its on its way now to my home.
If any of you have used this particular radio, I'd like to know how you like it.
Thanks for any help and great to be on this list.