Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:56:48 -0400
Hmmm, not too sure what to tell ya as far as what radio to go for.  You want
accessibility, but at the same time, you want to have a suitable price.  So
not sure.  Good luck with finding a good one.  That's too bad that you're
having to give your friend one with out a battery, but hey, guess that
happens.  73
Dan in Brantford, Ontario Canada.
Amateur radio station VA3ETS
EchoLink node number:6165