From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2015 21:21:00 -0400
Hi Tom,

I haven't looked at this thread since this morning.  Do NOT use your
default sound card.  Tell jaws to use the sound card that's hooked to
your speakers or headphones of choice.  When you plug in the ts590 usb
cable, the computer thinks it is a sound card and that ts590 sound card
becomes the Windows default sound card, that's why you lose speech.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]