From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:45:29 -0500
I had Windows XPS when I was running security essentials, and when they did
the file transfer to this machine, I noticed some files didn't transfer like
my "Have a Nice Day," music collection folder and my NLS books folder
allegedly because they were corrupted which according to the geek squad
person would have been the only reason why they wouldn't have transferred
over.  I take that with a grain of salt because those files always worked on
my XPS machine, and with the books, I never had any problem with them
working on my nls player once they were put on cartridges.  I am now running
web root security because it came with this computer.
Harvey