From:
Kristine Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:40:14 -0600
Hi Guys,
Well, I'm still here.  I won't be hard to find for the next three  weeks.

I'm still recovering from my broken ankle and the cast doesn't come off
until the second of January.  At least the pain is nearly gone.  But  now
that I'm starting to feel better I'm about to go nuts just sitting around
here.

I don't really  feel good enough to do a lot of radio or play the keyboard
or even do a lot of computer stuff because I still need to keep the foot
elevated and that gets pretty uncomfortable in a hurry.  Oh, well, hree more
weeks, whoopee!

Thank goodness I had most of my shopping done.

Hoe  everyone has a great Christmas!

73  Kris