From:
Aaron Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:52:55 -0500

The TH-F6A seems to.  From the manual:

"The default offset frequency on the 2 m band is 600 kHz (all models); the
default on the 70 cm band is 5.0 MHz (TH-F6A) or 1.6 MHz (TH-F7E); the
default on the 1.25 m band is 1.6 MHz (TH-F6A)."

73s
KD6QPK

- --
Skype: cannona
MSN/Windows Messenger: [log in to unmask] (don't send email to the hotmail
address.)