From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2014 22:19:00 -0330
Hi all:

How do I share a link to my public dropbox with the list?
I put a copy of my FT-102 receiving demo in there, along with the trouble shooting recordings that maybe folks on the list might want to hear?
Steve, a little correction on my demo. LOL I wasn't adjusting the BW after all when in narrow CW mode. it was me moving the shift. LOL I'm still getting used to the 102's shift and width controls.
The width control is actually a finger tip sort of deal and you have to hold the shift and actuate this little piece with your 3RD finger to widen or narrow. LOL NC4L compares it to playing a guitar but I'm still learning. LOL
I tried that again this morning and managed to hold the shift. LOL
So it wasn't a VFO drift, even though she still does when 1ST powered up for about 20 minutes to a half hour. Oh can you ID that station calling CQ? I believe it was a K8 after calling CQ SRD.

73:
Mike VO1AX