From:
Mike Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2013 08:55:46 -0400
I have a diamond antenna verticle for 2 meters and 70 centameters, it
does have a rubber ring between the pieces, and it has two really
small set screws to put the copper wire together inside the
fiberglass.  It says that it has 9 db of gain.  I got it from
universal radio.  I have had very good luck with it.  I am not
exactly of the name of it I think it was  the Diamond 9.  I will have