From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2013 23:25:49 -0600
no, you don't have to send anything else unless you wish to use a different
call sign.
Just log into the echolink on your laptop using the same call sign and
password you use for the other computer.
You can simply change your discription on the second computer so as to
identify it if you so wish.

Regards
Colin