From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:38:09 -0800
I should certainly think it would, although I don't
know what the water action would do to your
emplacement. I have a vision of a storm-swelled stream
carrying the mud around your spike down stream leaving
it unanchored, but hey it's worth a try. Water makes a
great ground, with all those nice minerals in it.