From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:04:19 -0400
Speech doesn't help with spelling??? Do you know how to use a spell checker?
In my case, I always thought Braille was a minor inhibition to
spelling--since it uses so many contractions and when you are doing the
composition yourself and you run into a hard word, it is easy to get
confused.  Now since using speech, my spelling has improved greatly--since
In Pop3 mail clients and in Microsoft Word and Corel Word Perfect, the spell
checkers are quite extensive.  If you keep making similar mistakes over and
over again as I used to, when the spell checker keeps scolding
you--eventually you learn <laugh>!