From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:45:41 -0700
Well, when you get ready, give me a call and I can talk you through it
with my radio right in front of me.  It is really the most accessible
dual bander I've ever owned.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr
open Node 3148
Las Vegas

Let me know when, and I'll send you my phone number.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr
open Node 3148