From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 07:16:03 -0500
I'm on there. When you get friend requests, just enter on, or what ever you
have to do to activate the link in the email, then look for the confirm
button on the page that comes up. Play around, you'll get it, it took me a
while to figure it all out too and after they changed it a short time ago,
it's not as easy to use as it once was but it's manageable.