Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:37:31 -0800
GW Micro has the lease-to-own option, so if someone needs a good screen
reader and can't afford to plunk down the bucks all at once, WindowEyes is
the best option.  I like the braille support WE has with the latest
version.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign, KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign, AAT9PX
California