From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 2016 11:15:46 +1300
Hi Howard!

If you use family sharing, it is often only necessary to buy an ap once. It
just depends on the restrictions specified by the ap developer, and this is
always indicated within the ap's entry in the ap store. From memory, KNFB
Reader is listed as being applicable for family sharing.

If we'd known all that, we could have saved us some money. Having said that,
using family sharing itself demands some effort in organisation as well, so
research and pay attention to the details is always the key here.

Hope this helps.

73,'
Dave