From:
"Rev. Mark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2015 15:35:59 -0500
Hi

To turn repeat off, press alt and a menu will appear. Aero to the sub menu that allows you to adjust the player controls, and right aero. Now, down aero to repeat and press enter. That should do it.

God bless,
Rev. MarkGod loves you!
I am a Director for the Union, IL. Lions club
.My youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com./user/ChristianTraditions2
My current project:
http://www.gofundme.com/snjfa0