From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:00:38 -0700
My opinion would be not practical at all.  Depending on your electric
rates, electric heat is the most expensive when compared to lp or fuel
oil.  How many watts are your heaters?  You are talking about large
converters, large batteries, and very large and expensive solar pannels.
  It just isn't practical.  You are much better off to just bite the
bullet and pay high bills.  Only other thing that might work is wind
power, but that isn't cheap either.  Really need to know how many total
kilowatts you're talking about.
73
Butch
WA0VJR