From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2014 15:47:05 -0800
HI Tom,
I lived in Philly from 1976 thru 1990 when I moved out to Sacramento.

I also got American citizenship in 1979.

As soon as I could afterwords I took the Novice and Technician tickets and
was KA3EEL for those licenses.

I eventually took the Advanced exam which was the hardest radio test I ever
took.

Then with the Extra upgrade in 1984 I got KU3I.

When I moved to Sacramento I applied for a California call sign which was
AA6XG.

I hated that call sign so when I could get a vanity call I applied for and
once again got KU3I.

That's the history of my licensing.

73,

Eric