From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2014 10:01:23 -0400
Hi all,
Below is a Email note from one of my ARES team members.  It has to do with a AUXFOG file.  I have tried twice to do the download and each time my computer goes into a stall mode, not a freeze up.  It is in a PDF format.  Are there some documents that are not accessible with screen reading software?  Thanks.  Gary KB2YAA

This is a MUST for EmComm operators!  It has frequencies for Government Agencies & other important info. that benefits the Ham Operator.  PLEASE DOWNLOAD & PRINT.  Also save a copy on your laptop for reference.

Here's a link to a download site for the AUXFOG Manual:

http://www.publicsafetytools.info/auxfog/start_auxfog_info.php

The Auxiliary Communications Field Operations Guide (AUXFOG) is a reference for auxiliary communicators who directly support backup emergency communications for State/local public safety entities or for an amateur radio organization supporting public safety.

This reference guide contains information about AuxComm best practices, frequently used radio frequencies, Mutual Aid channels as well as tips and suggestions about auxiliary emergency communicators integrating into a NIMS ICS environment to support communications for planned events or incidents. It can serve as a reference both for auxiliary emergency communicators and public safety communications professionals. You can download the AUXFOG by clicking on the hyperlink to the left and save it to your own storage device. It will only download as a PDF.

.

No virus found in this message.