From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2012 11:29:26 -0500
Well, if I get all the crap out of my sun room, that was in the shed but I had a floor put in the shed yesterday so everything ended up in the sun room, but if I get everything out of there in time, I'm going to try to make it to the 40 meter round table tomorrow. Finally, the major projects with importance to them are done other than a couple outlets being replaced which I'll do next week so now I can work on getting on the air even if it is only my go kit setup for right now. The good antennas will be up soon, but after the little one comes so I'm limited for another month probably but at least I can make the attempt now. I don't know how well it will work, it totally depends on conditions and I haven't even tried in 2 weeks to see how things are, due to the shed stuff in the way and three billion things going on around here at once. The cold in the sun room when it's cold out doesn't help either since the windows have had it but I'm going to try to be there tomorrow. Sunday probably not but I'm going to try tomorrow and hopefully won't blow up any radios this time. I found an antenna issue, it didn't contribute to the radio problem a few weeks ago but did contribute to why the second radio I tried didn't work out either.