From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 17:49:17 -0400
Change from VFO to memory mode by pressing menu followed by TDR.

The timeout timer. Do you mean for transmit? I can't remember if it can be completely disabled, but you can at least set it to some ridiculously long amount. Try, for instance, menu, 6, menu, 19, menu to set it to five minutes. Starting at 0, in 15 second increments up to 600 or something.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY