From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2013 19:23:52 -0600
I would agree with Tom.  What he usually does is update any Braille writer
that comes in as well as fix whatever is wrong with it.  He does a thorough
job of both.  I and several friends have had Braillers serviced by him, and
all of us are well pleased with his work.

I posted his website address and phone number earlier, so Tom, you can get
it again if you want it.
Harvey