From:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hillebrandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:30:13 -0400
hAPPENS TO ME FAR TOO MANY TIMES AND CAN BE HARD TO GET AROUND. tHANKFULLY,
A LOT OF PAGES ARE NOW JUST HAVING THE MP3 READ A FEW NUMBERS RATHER THAN
TONS OF JUMBLED WORDS THAT ARE IMPOSIBLE TO HEAR EVEN IF YOU'RE GOOD AT IT.
aLSO, ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE IS TO USE FIREFOX AND A PROGRAM CALLED WEBVISM OR
SOMETHING SIMILAR. THIS PROGRAM WILL LET YOU USE A SHORTCUT TO CUT AND PASTE
THE LETTERS OR NUMBERS DIRECTLY INTO THE FIELD. cAN BE MADDENING. dAVE