From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:26:51 -0500
Re: MFJ-4245MV Product Reviews

Mike,

I appreciate your recommendation very much. However, I checked out the
product reviews for the MFJ-4245, and while some were good, several were
extremely negative. The reviews were either 0 out of 5 or 5 out of 5,
nothing inbetween. The frightening part is that the llack of adequate
voltage spike protection caused some rigs to fry. If your experience is
positive, you appear to be one of the lucky ones! I don't know if I would be
that lucky or not, but I hesitate to take the risk! <lol> FYI, check out:

  MFJ-4245MV Product Reviews at

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/256

Ron, K8HSY