From:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2015 05:15:59 -0400
I haven't written a code plug for that radio since I don't have one but
a friend does so I looked at the cps.

It looks pretty accessible.  Frankly its a copy of the original cps for
the connect systems cs700 so it should be doable.

Don't know  abou tthe voice prompts though since that doesnt' seem to be
address in the programming software.

Don